The leadership of Angels Overseas has developed a global presence in the medical tourism, international healthcare and global insurance market. Using its unique knowledge base and growing momentum, Angels Overseas was launched as a charitable organization that harmonizes with and leverages its international medical mission. A benevolent mission will provide the global partners with a sense of goodwill and further the organization’s development as the premier organization of its type in the world.
The ”Angels” will assist in obtaining medical care for families and children throughout the world who are threatened or severely impacted by disease or injury. Often these patients can be provided with life-saving care, but life in regions where the proper medical resources are not available. The “Angels” will match these sick or injured children with the worldwide medical resources that are available. To accomplish this, the charity will develop a system of identification, matching and case management, as well as the means to raise philanthropic funds to support such efforts. It will launch a central office and engage the global partnership network to serve as local stewards for the charity’s mission.
VALUE TO ANGELS OVERSEAS
The Angels will:
• Provide goodwill and a sense of charitable mission
• Help engage partners, and create team goals for local Chapters
• Create positive public relations for the organization
• Help the organization engage new constituencies through a different approach
• Help connect international partners to each other through a lifesaving mission
• Provide a new reason and approach for increasing global partnerships